-Hiked Jonas Ridge Trail
-Hiked down Devil's Hole trail
-Slept by Linville River
-Hiked up Devil's Hole
-Took the wrong path, ended up at Hawksbill trailhead
-Walked down the road to the car
-Hiked up Little Table Rock
-Slept near the top of Little Table Rock
-Hiked back, headed home
You know what's really cool? Pictures.
View from Little Table Rock:
Thank god I got new boots, these were not made for backpacking around.
Down Devil's Hole:
The River:
Justin:
Sunset from Little Table Rock trail:
I'm planning a trip for September 4 and 5. I will most definitely bring my camera on this one and will most definitely post some more pictures. I have no idea where we're going yet, but I have recently received a copy of Hiking North Carolina. I'm going to find a good loop in here so we can explore more of NC's wilderness. I love this state.
No comments:
Post a Comment